G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hey there

miggo
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : Not yet
    Job/hobbies : IT Engineer
    Male

Hey there Empty Hey there

Post by miggo Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm

I am excited to receive my G Slate. I ordered it yesterday with a expected delivery date of next Friday. I did a lot of research and decided that this tablet is almost the perfect blend of size and performance. I was not aware that the product was near end of life though and that worries me a bit.

I am an experience Android user. I started off with the G1 when t-mobile released it and quickly rooted it. Big fan an Cyanogenmod. I currently have a EVO through my work but it is root running a custom rom as well.

The G Slate is, by far, the most expensive Android device I have purchased yet and while I definitely want to root it, I hope I don't brick it. I have already been all over this as well as other forums digging up info.

Any, just saying Hi y'all.

--Mike
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Hey there Empty Re: Hey there

Post by deez1234 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 am

Welcome to the community! One of the best parts about owning a G-Slate is that you can practically recover from almost any brick. I'm sure you will enjoy the device as much as we have. If you need anymore info please visit our project page HERE. Thanks for supporting the community!

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:18 pm