G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What's the best way to put movies on my LG G-slate?

lawrbaby
    n00b
    n00b

What's the best way to put movies on my LG G-slate? Empty What's the best way to put movies on my LG G-slate?

Post by lawrbaby Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Hi Everyone!
    What's the best way ( and what's the best site)to put movies on my LG G-Slate?
    I tried to download a movie from my PC to my G-slate, but it showed copied but then I couldn't find it
    Compatibility issue?
    O.K, so what is the best file format for me to download so that I can then copy the movie on to my slate?
    I want of coursse the best quality!!

Thanks!

lawrence
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

What's the best way to put movies on my LG G-slate? Empty Re: What's the best way to put movies on my LG G-slate?

Post by deez1234 Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

You can use an app like Websharing or Wifi File Explorer to navigate to a folder on the root of your SDCARD through your PC wirelessly, then place your video files in the folder of your choosing. After you copy your movies you can download quite a few different apps to play almost all formats. I personally use Rockplayer as the quality of my movies are great and I've never had a problem playing many different formats. If you search around on the Market there is a pretty good selection of multimedia players which will play most video formats. If you have any questions, feel free to post!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am