G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sup everyone

indoy
    n00b
    n00b

Sup everyone Empty Sup everyone

Post by indoy Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:12 am

I'm a g-slate owner. I keep refusing my OTA. I do have it rooted, but haven't done anything else yet. I'm am a developer, have created a custom recovery via 2ndInit bootmenu for the Motorola Cliq 2. I also have a g2x and am going to investigate the similarities between the two devices.

I look forward to working on the device and hope to get some progress. I can't and won't promise anything but will let you guys know of any progress.
    drtechy
    n00b
    n00b

Sup everyone Empty Re: Sup everyone

Post by drtechy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 am

indoy wrote:I'm a g-slate owner. I keep refusing my OTA. I do have it rooted, but haven't done anything else yet. I'm am a developer, have created a custom recovery via 2ndInit bootmenu for the Motorola Cliq 2. I also have a g2x and am going to investigate the similarities between the two devices.

I look forward to working on the device and hope to get some progress. I can't and won't promise anything but will let you guys know of any progress.

Welcome, glad to see a developer who is interested in this device. The development community is kind of lacking on it.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:14 am