G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Deodexed System For Optimus Pad 3D V905R V900 V909... What's now?

Q8Army
    n00b
    n00b

Male

Deodexed System For Optimus Pad 3D V905R V900 V909... What's now? Empty Deodexed System For Optimus Pad 3D V905R V900 V909... What's now?

Post by Q8Army Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:53 am

So what's now after i Deodexed my system files i don't see any difference "Photo proves no odex file in my framwork folder"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think the speed didn't change its still lags... I'm really starting to hate LG more now it gives me 1200 on quadrant even single core can do better... Is it because of Tegra chip?
    Q8Army
    n00b
    n00b

Male

Deodexed System For Optimus Pad 3D V905R V900 V909... What's now? Empty Re: Deodexed System For Optimus Pad 3D V905R V900 V909... What's now?

Post by Q8Army Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:12 pm

I hope it's not an old thing
    1-Anyway you have to be rooted and i think there are plenty of topics explain that.
    2-LG Driver must be installed well and ADB is completely functioning.
    3-Extract the contents of (Deodexed System.7z) on the SDCARD "Internal Storage", You should have both folders "Appx and Framworkx" on the device main drive not in branched folder. =====> I have miss spelled Framwork so we will have to keep it that way do not change it in command
    4-Put your device in debugging mode "Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging"
    5-Now you have two choices either using my simple deodexing tool which is nothing other than commands or you can enter the commands by yourself... Done by extracting the contents of (Deodexing Tool.exe) and put the (Fastboot) folder in "C:\" ===> (Should be like this "C:\Fastboot") and run command "Start>Run>Command" Now open (Manual Deodexing.txt) and start by typing every command in the text to the command, Of course without the "Pause" command i put it by mistake and it should be like this
    CD C:\Fastboot
    ADB SHELL
    SU
    stop
    mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
    cp /sdcard/appx/* /system/app/
    cp /sdcard/framworkx/* /system/framework/
    rm /system/app/*.odex
    rm /system/framework/*.odex
    mount -o ro,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
    sync
    reboot

It may take long time like 10 - 5 minutes after rebooting and you will have complete deodexed system
    To be sure it has been deodexed it shouldn't have files like etc.odex only Jar files... This is a photo from my device after deodexing it
    Posted Image

*You have to know that nothing will change the speed will be the same only you can customize things.
    *I'm not responsible for any error may happen to your device i did and it went well.

*I tried to make it by flashing it through CWM but it did not work so that i put it in this method.
    *** Sorry for my English i know its bad Sad

Download links:
    New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
    moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Deodexed System For Optimus Pad 3D V905R V900 V909... What's now? Empty Re: Deodexed System For Optimus Pad 3D V905R V900 V909... What's now?

Post by moabizzi Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 am

i was wondering if you were working on any custom roms for the g slate? btw jazakallah'khair for the post. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:48 am