G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Well here's to me. I guess. LULZ.

carsenj
    carsenj
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : You know the kind of guy that apparently is only funny to himself.
    Job/hobbies : IT, Cars, Tech
    Male Virgo

Well here's to me. I guess. LULZ. Empty Well here's to me. I guess. LULZ.

Post by carsenj Sun May 15, 2011 4:59 am

Been on the forum and apparently missed the intro section. Just typical techie that loves devices. The more that come out the emptier my bank account becomes. No but really just love to play around with gadgets and see what they are capable of. First Android experience was an HD2 with hardSpl and a dual boot of a custom Win6.5 rom and Froyo. From then I was hooked. Hated the fact that I was still only half of an Android user so I upgraded to the MT4G which I came to despise due to the bloatware from T-mobile. Also not a huge fan of the sense UI. Traded that for my G2 and haven't looked back. Picked up my first tab when the G-Slate dropped and now I'm immersed in Android and am loving it. Thanks guys for the forum, seeing as XDA won't give our tablet the time of day.
    Bete Noire
    Bete Noire
    n0vice
    n0vice

Rooted? : Ha!
    Job/hobbies : www.kingdomofloathing.com
    Female

Well here's to me. I guess. LULZ. Empty Re: Well here's to me. I guess. LULZ.

Post by Bete Noire Sun May 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Howdy! I don't understnd most of what you said - a poor reflection on me, not you Wink - but I share your love of the G2.

Nice to meet you!

- Bete
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Sun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Well carsenj, its good to have another tech geek around. Now I won't feel so lonely. Wink Nice to have you!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Bonvenon! I too share your love of gadgets...especially when it comes to hacking into them. My N1 is so modded it's unrecognizable from the stock version.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:10 pm