G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

10 CENT APPS!!!!

moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

10 CENT APPS!!!!  Empty 10 CENT APPS!!!!

Post by moabizzi Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:37 pm

since google hit the 10 billionth app downloaded mark, theyre selling some of the best apps for only 10cents, one catch thou, when you access the market via G Slate, you dont get to see which apps are 10 cents. if you have a Android based phone, go to the new market, and it has a section right at top showing you the apps which are 10 cents.

i just download the apps i want onto my phone and then just go to my tablet and install em there. they change up daily, so if you missed out on yesterdays apps, sorry, but they were good ones. i'll see if i can update the list from today and onward.

10 cent apps for Dec-7-2011

Fruit Ninja
    BB-Bedtime
    Airsync by Double Twist ---side note--- AWESOMENESS FOR THE SLATE
    flick glof
    star chart
    reckless racing
    christmas HD
    NFL Rivals
    Beautiful Widgets ---side note--- EVEN MORE AWESOMENESS FOR THE SLATE
    Read it Later ---side note-- Personally i dont use it, but seems like it would be extrememly helpful to ppl who save articles. might download it just to have it incase.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

10 CENT APPS!!!!  Empty Re: 10 CENT APPS!!!!

Post by deez1234 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:27 pm

You can access these from market.android.com as well. Thanks for posting!
    moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Post by moabizzi Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

10 Cent apps for Dec-8-2011

Tetris ---does not work for the g slate, worked on my phone a MT4G running CM7, but not on the Slate

Blue skies donation---- wall paper

Homerun Battle 3d --- out of the apps today, this seemed pretty good, runs nicely on the tegra 2

talking tom cat

adw launcher--- not for the slate, and i prefer Launcher Pro for my phone

Toki Tori --- decent game, especially if you have little kids using the Slate

reckless getaway --- didnt download it, but seems like a NFS hot pursuit style game

kids learn to read --- decent app for little kids if they use the slate

space physics -- runs nicely on the slate, graphics arnt HD but still playable, if you like physics games, this one is pretty good. --- Apparatus is the way to go for physics games, not discounted price, but still worth the price on the market

Can Knockdown ---havent played it or downloaded it, but seems like a game which would get old real quick.
    moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Post by moabizzi Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

deez1234 wrote:You can access these from market.android.com as well. Thanks for posting!

no problem, just doing my little bit to help out.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Oh and I saw that you said ADW isn't for the Slate. This is in fact incorrect! The newer versions of ADW look pretty damn awesome on the G-Slate. They have it optimized for Honeycomb now and the tablet interface is pretty sweet. Definitely worth downloading IMO.
    moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Post by moabizzi Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 am

deez1234 wrote:Oh and I saw that you said ADW isn't for the Slate. This is in fact incorrect! The newer versions of ADW look pretty damn awesome on the G-Slate. They have it optimized for Honeycomb now and the tablet interface is pretty sweet. Definitely worth downloading IMO.

i stand corrected..... and happily, after reading your post, i went and found it for the slate, you have to type in ADWLauncher, or atleast i did for it to come up, couldnt do adw or launcher, but anyways, it works really smoothly. some things i dont like for it, others i do, gonna mess around with it right now and see if i can set up the launcher to my liking.
    moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Post by moabizzi Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 am

apps for dec-9-2011

Shazaam Encore --- basically the same thing as soundhound, but hell, if its 10cents, why not have both.

Sentinel 3: Homeworld-- Tower Defense Game, havent played it, looks decent, just wish they had the original Bloons Tower Defense

Need for Speed Shift -- awesome game.... but didnt the slate come with it pre-installed?

Baseball Superstars --- looked promising, but i read the reviews and ppl were having issues so i passed on it

Spirit HD --- Looks like a good game, has great reviews, i personally downloaded it just to see what it is. its an HD version, if anything, it'll look pretty on our Slates

Jelly Defense --- this was the FAOTD on the Amazon appstore a few days back, i got it then aswell, its a solid tower defense game and it looks nice and plays well.

Paper Camera -- yet again another FAOTD from Amazon a while back, decent camera app with decent skins for pics.

My Beach HD -- 3d wallpaper not sure if it would work on a tablet, not my thing so i didnt check it out

Farm Frenzy-- its a time management game, never was a fan of those games.

toddler spanish - couldve used it in spanish 1 back about 9 years ago in High School

game dev story--- sim city-esq but developing a game, Downloaded to check it out, has good reviews.

sorry for the late post, busy day

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm