G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

bricked g-slate

sbrule
    n00b
    n00b

bricked g-slate Empty bricked g-slate

Post by sbrule Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 am

ok i really need some help here, i have a rogers v905r that is completely bricked. my genius son decided to play with it a week ago and wanted to root it and bricked it then figured out a way to get it going so it became a t-mobile g-slate. thinking he was a computer geek because of what he did proceeded to play with it a little more and now i'm stuck with a tablet stuck in apx mode and because i don't know much about linux i'm lost...

when i try nvflash it either freezes or give me "command send failed(usb write failed)"

glberg
    n00b
    n00b

bricked g-slate Empty Re: bricked g-slate

Post by glberg Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 pm

sbrule wrote:ok i really need some help here, i have a rogers v905r that is completely bricked. my genius son decided to play with it a week ago and wanted to root it and bricked it then figured out a way to get it going so it became a t-mobile g-slate. thinking he was a computer geek because of what he did proceeded to play with it a little more and now i'm stuck with a tablet stuck in apx mode and because i don't know much about linux i'm lost...

when i try nvflash it either freezes or give me "command send failed(usb write failed)"

Sbrule, come back to the irc channel. Someone can help you there. There is already a user with a nickname very similar to yours and that is what led to the confusion. When you come back just make it clear that you a different 'seb'
    Good luck

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am