G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
deez1234
G-Yoshi
6 posters

*VIDEO* Downloading "Volume+" that helps fix the low sound volume on the G-Slate.

G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Rooted? : When i fig
    Job/hobbies : Student at South University
    Male Gemini

*VIDEO* Downloading "Volume+" that helps fix the low sound volume on the G-Slate. Empty *VIDEO* Downloading "Volume+" that helps fix the low sound volume on the G-Slate.

Post by G-Yoshi Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm

CLICK HERE Sorry if the quality is bad, let a relative borrow my better camera and I didn't have a camera man(my brother) this time. Also I was only planning on doing it in one take, wasn't going to make a thing of it. You should get the point though Smile. Enjoy
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

*VIDEO* Downloading "Volume+" that helps fix the low sound volume on the G-Slate. Empty Re: *VIDEO* Downloading "Volume+" that helps fix the low sound volume on the G-Slate.

Post by deez1234 Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Thanks I plan on checking this out later. Keep up the good posts lol.
    roadstar99
    roadstar99
    n00b
    n00b

*VIDEO* Downloading "Volume+" that helps fix the low sound volume on the G-Slate. Empty Re: *VIDEO* Downloading "Volume+" that helps fix the low sound volume on the G-Slate.

Post by roadstar99 Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Just wanted to say thanks and it works great... pretty awesome to see my fellow g's on the t mo message board also..... i am proud to be one of the frist members of a great forum about great device..... oh and i am typing this on my slate watching playoff hockey on my coach... Very Happy
    G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Rooted? : When i fig
    Job/hobbies : Student at South University
    Male Gemini

Post by G-Yoshi Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 pm

^same here. Go lightning! !
    roadstar99
    roadstar99
    n00b
    n00b

Post by roadstar99 Tue May 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I am a flyers fan...but really want tampa to win it all... after all gagne is on your team...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Go Panthers! Wait...are they n the playoffs?
    kronickhigh
    kronickhigh
    n00b
    n00b

Male Taurus

Post by kronickhigh Thu May 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Holy crap that boosted the audio alot
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

I've never enjoyed my devices so much until I got this app. I'm using it on my G-Slate and Nexus S and now I can actually hear everything a lot better. I'm wondering what everyone's using as their setting. If everyone could post their number (+4,+5, etc...) and if they use any of the other options I'd be interested in seeing them.
    roadstar99
    roadstar99
    n00b
    n00b

Post by roadstar99 Thu May 19, 2011 8:04 pm

+5 volume best quality on
    thr
    eq and +7 on the bass
    NewGfan
    n00b
    n00b

Post by NewGfan Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi- First time user- Applanet.com is no longer available- anyone have any other ways of boosting the volume?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am