G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Launchers?!?!?

moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Launchers?!?!? Empty Launchers?!?!?

Post by moabizzi Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 am

i recently got the 10cent ADW Launcher Ex from the market, and i was wondering if anyone is using a different launcher. the ADW one has its plus and minuses compared to the stock launcher, just trying to see what else is out there.

btw, check out this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ZfEXQad6I

this launcher looks insaaaaaane
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Launchers?!?!? Empty Re: Launchers?!?!?

Post by Admin Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Still using the stock launcher myself. Didn't know there were launchers out there for HC yet. The SPB launchers on that video look cool, but slow and definitely resource taxing. I prefer the slim-downed launchers myself, makes it easier to fling around the home screen without things getting all jerky.
    moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Post by moabizzi Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 pm

http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/04/go-launcher-comes-to-android-tabs-frees-you-from-fixed-grid-tyr/

Follow that link for go launcher hd for honeycomb devices. Im usin it currently and its pretty good. Having fun with it. Check it out ad write what u think of it.

Btw, everone should just randomly post suff on this forum. Never know wholl ull help out.
    moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

Post by moabizzi Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:36 pm

So i was messing around with the launcher, and all of a sudden my volume+ app just force closes on me. Idk if its the launcher that did it or what, but after restarting the slate, it started working again. Insent a error report to go layncher and volume+ devs to see whats up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:28 am