G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Found Fastbood and MDP/Recovery mode

belkrem
    n00b
    n00b

Found Fastbood and MDP/Recovery mode Empty Found Fastbood and MDP/Recovery mode

Post by belkrem Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm

MDP/recovery Mode

hold vol down and hit the reset button next to the sim card keep hold vol down till you enter MDP/Recovery mode

FastBoot mode

hold vol UP and hit the reset button next to the sim card keep hold vol down till you enter Fastboot

APX mode

turn device off. Press power while holding both Vol buttons (note nothing is desplayed on the screen)
    pete338
    n00b
    n00b

Found Fastbood and MDP/Recovery mode Empty Re: Found Fastbood and MDP/Recovery mode

Post by pete338 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Anybody tried these methods..?
    I tried the fastboot mode but it keeps staying in the "entering fastboot usb..." screen..

I tried the LG mdp mode and it stays at the screen "Do not power off, downloading now"

Did I miss anything?
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Found Fastbood and MDP/Recovery mode Empty Re: Found Fastbood and MDP/Recovery mode

Post by deez1234 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Fastboot doesn't do anything and mdp mode is for software updates I believe.
    belkrem
    n00b
    n00b

Post by belkrem Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 pm

fastboot is like Nvflash and MDP allows you to use the LG MDP software update tool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 pm