G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Invisible FULL Body Shield

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Invisible FULL Body Shield Empty Invisible FULL Body Shield

Post by Admin Thu May 05, 2011 12:08 am

Didn't buy it, but I found this on eBay as well and it looks pretty cool.

Here ya go:
    LINK
    GSL
    GSL
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : Not Yet..
    Job/hobbies : Lab Tech
    Male Libra

Invisible FULL Body Shield Empty Re: Invisible FULL Body Shield

Post by GSL Wed May 11, 2011 11:02 am

I bought the full body invisible shield for my Nexus 1.. It was pure hell trying to install, protectors needing a solution to apply are not for me.
    scottconder
    n00b
    n00b

Post by scottconder Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 am

I bought the Zagg full body shield. It was a little tricky to install, but worth the trouble. The trick is to use LOTS of the fluid. Doesn't hurt to watch a couple of YouTube demonstrations either.
    carsenj
    carsenj
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : You know the kind of guy that apparently is only funny to himself.
    Job/hobbies : IT, Cars, Tech
    Male Virgo

Post by carsenj Sun May 15, 2011 4:40 am

I have found that applying anything like this requires a ton of patience and a lot of fluid. I used to apply stickers and decals to cars and the more windshield washer you used it gave you more time to get the sticker in the correct position before it evaporated.

I had a question as to how you felt the sensitivity of the touch screen was now. I have installed these on other devices to find out that the screen is much less responsive to touch then w/o. Granted I would love the protection from scratches and what not but I'd rather not loose any sensitivity. Thanks in advance.
    scottconder
    n00b
    n00b

Post by scottconder Sun May 15, 2011 12:55 pm

carsenj wrote:I have found that applying anything like this requires a ton of patience and a lot of fluid. I used to apply stickers and decals to cars and the more windshield washer you used it gave you more time to get the sticker in the correct position before it evaporated.

I had a question as to how you felt the sensitivity of the touch screen was now. I have installed these on other devices to find out that the screen is much less responsive to touch then w/o. Granted I would love the protection from scratches and what not but I'd rather not loose any sensitivity. Thanks in advance.

I haven`t noticed any loss in sensativity. Maybe if it were a resistive screen it would make more difference.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am