G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How Would You Change the G Slate? --- an article on Engadget.com

moabizzi
    moabizzi
    n0vice
    n0vice

Male Leo

How Would You Change the G Slate? --- an article on Engadget.com  Empty How Would You Change the G Slate? --- an article on Engadget.com

Post by moabizzi Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 am

theres a post on Engadget dot com about the TMo Gslate and is basically asking "how would you change it?". i was reading the comments left by most ppl and its ur typical steve jobs nut huggers who dont understand anything about android and other products. i was wondering if one of the admins here would like to put together a proper "change list" and present it there aswell. ive been on the LG/Tmo forums reading ppls complaints, its just the same old ppl who are getting ignored by top dogs in the company, but still, the squeeky wheel gets the oil.

So what would you change about the G slate?

only thing i would like to see is up to date OS upgrades and probably more Dev support. i researched other tablets (have to admit, thought about selling the G slate for another tab, but nothing else compared to it in my book). Dev support can only happen if Google releases the source code for HC.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

How Would You Change the G Slate? --- an article on Engadget.com  Empty Re: How Would You Change the G Slate? --- an article on Engadget.com

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am

Hmm...maybe deez or one of the mods can come up with a complete list. Only thing I can't think of at the moment is a proper fastboot/recovery mode. And more advertising.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm