G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Digitaltrends.com Reviews the G-Slate

deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Digitaltrends.com Reviews the G-Slate Empty Digitaltrends.com Reviews the G-Slate

Post by deez1234 Sun May 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Kind of a biased review in my opinion...take a look if you wish.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/tablet-reviews/t-mobile-g-slate-review/
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Digitaltrends.com Reviews the G-Slate Empty Re: Digitaltrends.com Reviews the G-Slate

Post by Admin Sun May 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Theyre right about the weight. It is heavy. But idk where they get off saying the 3d is a negative. Dont see any other tablets out there with anything 3d whatsoever. It can only b a plus.

Also, they failed to mention the 29.99 200mb data plan, and idk what theyre talking about when they say it comes in maroon color. Mine is pure black. And the battery life stats are definitely off. I was running mine consistantly well over 10 hours yesterday.

People are looking at this thing wrong. The G-Slate is more oriented towards future technologies than towards what is currently available. It is really the definition of cutting-edge.

They also failed to mention the dual core nVidia processor.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Digitaltrends.com Reviews the G-Slate Empty Re: Digitaltrends.com Reviews the G-Slate

Post by deez1234 Sun May 08, 2011 5:41 pm

I agree 100%. They seem like Apple fanboys to me....

The 3D actually looks awesome in good lighting and my battery consistently lasts 12+ hours. It's complete crap what some of these writers say. A child could write better reviews!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Post by Admin Sun May 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Yeah they do seem like they've been tainted by the forbidden fruit don't they? I mean they outright called the Xoom a complete failure. I don't think that's a fair statement at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:33 am