G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Trying to figure out how to play anaglyph recording on pc.

G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Rooted? : When i fig
    Job/hobbies : Student at South University
    Male Gemini

Trying to figure out how to play anaglyph recording on pc. Empty Trying to figure out how to play anaglyph recording on pc.

Post by G-Yoshi Sun May 15, 2011 3:23 am

Tried playing through device file while connected via USB, but the video plays side by side.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Trying to figure out how to play anaglyph recording on pc. Empty Re: Trying to figure out how to play anaglyph recording on pc.

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Um...I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. Are you saying you're trying to play an anaglyph 3d recorording on your PC via USB from a file on your tablet? Because that right there is the problem. You can't play 3d videos on your PC, unless it's a designated 3D PC...which I've not even heard of myself. I'm assuming you're using a laptop?
    G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Male Gemini

Trying to figure out how to play anaglyph recording on pc. Empty Re: Trying to figure out how to play anaglyph recording on pc.

Post by G-Yoshi Sun May 15, 2011 4:31 pm

No I was using my desktop PC. I figured that it the PC would have to be 3D enabled after a few minutes. My logic was, if it can work on a TV it should be able to play on my PC, or at least with a certain video player. I have a nice wide-screen HD monitor so I was just playing around and trying to give it a shot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Male Scorpio

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Negative. Pretty sure you have to have both a 3d graphics card and 3d monitor for that to work on your desktop PC. I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain. Do you have a 3d TV? Because I have a 50inch 1080p LED tv and I still can't watch 3d on it.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Try connecting your device to your monitor with an HDMI cable so you can mirror the 3D videos on the screen. After that, maybe you will be able to view them just as you recorded them on the G-Slate. Just a thought...
    G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Male Gemini

Post by G-Yoshi Sun May 15, 2011 4:52 pm

No, I have a new(ish) 1080P HD 55" LG Infinia. Beautiful TV, and since it's LG I assume if anything will work it will be this TV. Here's a link to the TV description= CLICK HERE

I'm gonna look through my electronics' storage to see if I can dig up some HDMI cables. If it works, I'll post a video.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Sun May 15, 2011 5:15 pm

That is a bad ass TV!
    G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Male Gemini

Post by G-Yoshi Sun May 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Nvm, didnt realize it was mini-hdmi until i went to plug it, dont think i have any laying around. Oh well, something to add to my shopping list.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Sun May 15, 2011 5:19 pm

They are extremely cheap on Amazon. That's where I'm going to get mine. Check them out!
    G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Male Gemini

Post by G-Yoshi Sun May 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Ran and grabbed some from best buy. A little pricier but I figured if it didn't work on my t.v I could just take them back with the receipt. I posted a video of me hooking up and playing 3D on my T.V, posted in the "Walk-through" section. Feel free to put it in any other section so that more people will stumble on it.
    kronickhigh
    kronickhigh
    n00b
    n00b

Male Taurus

Post by kronickhigh Sat May 21, 2011 12:32 am

didn't try it, check at your own risk, however came across this page while searching google
    http://www.filetransit.com/freeware.php?name=Anaglyph_Video_Player-1-3
    G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Male Gemini

Post by G-Yoshi Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 am

@kronich I already made a youtube on how to do it. Its in a thread in the walkthrough section of the forum. Smile
    kronickhigh
    kronickhigh
    n00b
    n00b

Male Taurus

Post by kronickhigh Sat May 21, 2011 12:41 am

My bad, was hoping to contribute, but i see i was to slow, cheers man.
    G-Yoshi
    G-Yoshi
    standard member
    standard member

Male Gemini

Post by G-Yoshi Sat May 21, 2011 12:47 am

Haha, its cool, thanks for the input anyway.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Sorry I must have locked this topic by accident like a week ago. My apologies!

Edit: my fault Bling, could have swore I accidentally locked a topic.

Last edited by deez1234 on Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Male Scorpio

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 9:01 pm

No I did. Since G-Yoshi already made a video walkthough I didn't feel like any further discussion on this thread was neccessary. My bad, probably should have posted that I locked it.

Re-locked Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 am