G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Are you happy with the G-Slate/Optimus Pad?

deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Are you happy with the G-Slate/Optimus Pad? Empty Are you happy with the G-Slate/Optimus Pad?

Post by deez1234 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I know there hasn't been much hype about the device but I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Sure there are some flaws, including the fact we are still waiting to hear about the 3.1 update but I can't give up on this device just yet. It has performed in every way I've needed it to so far and that's a huge thing for me. I have considered other tablets but I just can't bring myself to break down just yet. I wanted to hear other people's opinions on this. Any input you have, whether it's good or bad is much appreciated. Are you mad about the lack of support? Do you wish you waited for a different tablet? What is your user experience like with this device? Let's hear what you all have to say. Don't be shy! bounce

I'm going to sticky this so we can have a proper spot to voice our opinions about this piece of hardware. I think it's a good idea so new users get a chance to hear the feedback of the people who have had the device for a while. Enjoy and please stay on topic. Thank you.
    roadstar99
    roadstar99
    n00b
    n00b

Are you happy with the G-Slate/Optimus Pad? Empty Re: Are you happy with the G-Slate/Optimus Pad?

Post by roadstar99 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 am

Yes I am very happy with the G-Slate... I find the OS operates well and while the lack of support and pub are a bit disconcerning it is not enough to take away from the great hardware this device has. VIVA LA G!!
    francisrudolph
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : No sir
    Job/hobbies : Marketing/Public Relations man!
    Male

Are you happy with the G-Slate/Optimus Pad? Empty Re: Are you happy with the G-Slate/Optimus Pad?

Post by francisrudolph Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:46 am

I did an intense research before purchasing this device, and I have to tell you, I am extremely happy.

The greatest selling point on this device was actually the data plan from T-mobile, the IPS screen, Dual Core Tegra Processor and the way the screen size is created.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 am

Not at the moment. About to have to do a factory reset as I can no longer download/update any of my apps.
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Post by deez1234 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Well Bling, I hope your experience gets better. The market problem fixed itself for me. I did notice a huge number of complaints about this issue recently but hopefully we get it all patched up.
    Bete Noire
    Bete Noire
    n0vice
    n0vice

Rooted? : Ha!
    Job/hobbies : www.kingdomofloathing.com
    Female

Post by Bete Noire Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 pm

That sucks, bling!

I'm still loving mine save for the usual Netflix whine. Wink

*fingers crossed*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 am