G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Turning Honeycomb into Gingerbread - Easy Method

deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Turning Honeycomb into Gingerbread - Easy Method Empty Turning Honeycomb into Gingerbread - Easy Method

Post by deez1234 Sat May 21, 2011 11:26 am

Check it out!

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks really interesting. I haven't tried it personally but give it a shot and let me know how it works.

EDIT: I checked the build.prop and don't see an option to change LCD density on the G-Slate.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Turning Honeycomb into Gingerbread - Easy Method Empty Re: Turning Honeycomb into Gingerbread - Easy Method

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Yeah I didn't see that option either.

But if the G-Slate did have that option, this is an example of a thread that would belong in the tips and tricks section, lol. Razz
    deez1234
    deez1234

Rooted? : Duh.
    Job/hobbies : Construction, Tech, Games, Movies
    Male Scorpio

Turning Honeycomb into Gingerbread - Easy Method Empty Re: Turning Honeycomb into Gingerbread - Easy Method

Post by deez1234 Sat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

I suppose your right. I wasn't thinking of it that way.
    dasunsrule32
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : Linux Admin, Networking, Web Admin, anything IT
    Male Capricorn

Post by dasunsrule32 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 pm

deez1234 wrote:Check it out!

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks really interesting. I haven't tried it personally but give it a shot and let me know how it works.

EDIT: I checked the build.prop and don't see an option to change LCD density on the G-Slate.

You would need to add the line to your build.prop. Just make a backup in case. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:00 pm