G-Slate Fans! Unofficial Forums of the LG G-Slate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

2 parts. How do I maually delete apps and upate apps

Buck Shot
    Buck Shot
    n00b
    n00b

2 parts. How do I maually delete apps and upate apps Empty 2 parts. How do I maually delete apps and upate apps

Post by Buck Shot Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Was looking for a working security app and downloaded mobicare. Didnt work and went to unistall a it fails everytime. Is there a way to maually remove the app

Also, as of late i have 12 apps in need of updates and they always faill to update. Any suggestions

Auto cotrect on keyboard doesnt woek and is sometis laggy.
    Faagmer
    Faagmer
    n00b
    n00b

Rooted? : Not yet
    Job/hobbies : Fido in store sales rep/Tech geek
    Male Aries

2 parts. How do I maually delete apps and upate apps Empty Re: 2 parts. How do I maually delete apps and upate apps

Post by Faagmer Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Is it just updates that don't work or does trying to install a new app bug as well?
    Buck Shot
    Buck Shot
    n00b
    n00b

2 parts. How do I maually delete apps and upate apps Empty Re: 2 parts. How do I maually delete apps and upate apps

Post by Buck Shot Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I could install, not update. I since did a factory reset which i was trying to avoid. Also no facebook in the market? Had to google the new apk. The app that would not uninstall was never restored so it all worked for the best. It just sucks that when u do a factory reset u have to manually back up internal storage since there is no SD card. But the reset did its job. I gotta test out the keyboard auto correct to see if thay was fixed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Rooted? : Yes
    Job/hobbies : USAFR
    Male Scorpio

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 am

You're the third person I know of that this has happened to (one being me). I'm starting to think this is becoming a common market glitch. I'm about to FR mine right now. Emailed Google for support and after trying 80 billion different ideas the tech came up with, eventually it became apparent that a FR was the only solution. I'm sure there's an easier fix but right now no one can figure out what that is.

EDIT: Topic moved to Bugs forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 am